|Expert role Log in to AGM Accept the invitation Create an expenses claim
Claim expenses for hybrid meetings
Experts can attend meetings physically or online. This page explains how to claim expenses for hybrid meetings.
You are eligible for reimbursement, if you received an AGM email with the subject Reimbursement of expenses permitted. Click on the button Enter your bank details in this email.
After authentication with your EU-Login account, this link opens the Bank details tab of your claim.
1. Create and/or select the Bank details you want to use for this meeting. Click the Travel details icon.
2. If you were taking part in the meeting in-person, fill in the travel details and complete the claim like for in-person meetings.
3. If you were taking part in the meeting virtually, untick the box before I have incurred travel (transportation/accommodation)expenses. Only participants who were present in-person can claim standard expenses for travel, accommodation or daily allowance. If you are eligible for other, non-standard expenses, go to the Expenses tab to view them and to the Summary tab to submit the claim (for a more detailed description see Claiming expenses for virtual meetings).
4. If the attendance in-person was disallowed, but you already incurred costs,
- keep the declaration I have incurred travel (transportation/accommodation)expenses ticked.
- fill in and sign the Declarion of honour provided by the meeting organizer; upload it as supporting document of your expense.
- fill in the travel details and complete the claim like for in-person meetings.